||The three churches dominate the lower part
as if they wanted to protect the town from above against
new calamities. Wonderful views can be enjoyed by their
bell-towers, especially from the church of SantAntonio
on the top of the hill.
The church of SantAntonio is
a typical example of baroque art, it was rebuilt in the
upper part of the town in 1748. Like in the church of
Idria in Ibla, its fašade can be entirely seen only from
the side parts of the church. But this gives the church a
higher plasticism owing to the light effects and to the
architectural elements of the pilaster and of the semi-columns.
The church has a nave and two lateral aisles with a
transept. The fašade has three orders, defined by thin
wrought iron railings. From the original parvis a
wonderful view of the town can be enjoyed. The bell-
tower with three arches achieved in 1818 soars to the sky.